Location: Central London
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our growing team at our busy central London firm located near Chancery Lane.
- Provide administrative support to the surveying team
- Booking in surveys for the team including client liaison, travel, diary management etc.
- Updating filing systems on our database and hard copies to ensure we are compliant
- Ensuring KPI’s are met for the surveyors
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work well within a team
At Anderson, Wilde & Harris will make sure:
- You perform to a high ability; having demonstrated commitment, intelligence and determination during a program of initial training.
- You go beyond shadowing the surveyors and get one of the best internship programmes available in the industry.
- You approach each job with enthusiasm, hard work and commitment and make you vastly more employable than before your time at AWH.
- You have a respected and professional source of employment reference over a period of work experience to support you with your future applications.
- You are supported on the APC program, ensuring qualification as MRICS
Benefits of working at AWH:
- Structured training course to qualification, you’ll be directly working with company directors with many years experience.
- Friendly atmosphere, we host regular staff socials and recently all came together to celebrate at our christmas party.
- Career development, after qualification some of our graduates choose to stay with us (and are now directors) and some have taken positions in other prestigious companies such as Colliers, Cushman Wakefield and CBRE.
- Progress opportunities, we offer a wide variety of services, of which you can specialise or continue to work over all to gain experience.
- Flexible benefits platform, Perkbox, offering discounts on shops, experiences and cinema tickets.
AWH’s core values
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of technical practice. Everyone in the company is expected to participate in an ongoing programme of self-development.
- We look after our people. Whether it’s through tough personal times, or regular feedback and self-reflection, we make sure you have what you need to thrive with us.
- We look after our clients. We deliver high end professional services for private banks, high net worth individuals and many other clients. One of our priorities is that each client receives a high level of customer service from us right from the first time we are contacted.