Location: Central London
Right now we are looking for Graduate Surveyors to work with our professional valuers, working in and around Central London.
- A graduate looking to train in a wide range of residential and commercial VALUATIONS, as well as some landlord and tenant work?
We make it our promise to our staff to recognise their achievements and talents, as you are the foundation that will make this growing company achieve our goals.
At Anderson, Wilde & Harris will make sure:
- You perform to a high ability; having demonstrated commitment, intelligence and determination during a program of initial training.
- You go beyond shadowing the surveyors and get one of the best internship programmes available in the industry.
- You approach each job with enthusiasm, hard work and commitment and make you vastly more employable than before your time at AWH.
- You have a respected and professional source of employment reference over a period of work experience to support you with your future applications.
- You are supported on the APC program, ensuring qualification as MRICS
Benefits of working at AWH:
- Structured training course to qualification, you’ll be directly working with company directors with many years experience.
- Friendly atmosphere, we host regular staff socials and recently all came together to celebrate at our christmas party.
- Career development, after qualification some of our graduates choose to stay with us (and are now directors) and some have taken positions in other prestigious companies such as Colliers, Cushman Wakefield and CBRE.
- Progress opportunities, we offer a wide variety of services, of which you can specialise or continue to work over all to gain experience.
- Flexible benefits platform, Perkbox, offering discounts on shops, experiences and cinema tickets.
AWH’s core values
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of technical practice. Everyone in the company is expected to participate in an ongoing programme of self-development.
- We look after our people. Whether it’s through tough personal times, or regular feedback and self-reflection, we make sure you have what you need to thrive with us.
- We look after our clients. We deliver high end professional services for private banks, high net worth individuals and many other clients. One of our priorities is that each client receives a high level of customer service from us right from the first time we are contacted.
Testimonial from our APC candidates
I have been at Anderson Wilde and Harris for two years and will be taking my APC examination shortly. I have been able to experience a wide range of properties and different methods of valuation that I believe I would not of been able to do elsewhere. As an APC surveyor we are given a lot of responsibility. This includes carrying out inspections with the supervision of a Chartered Surveyor and writing reports, which are then overseen and amended by a Director, so that we truly learn from our mistakes. Anderson Wilde and Harris has a fantastic atmosphere with other APC surveyors who share knowledge and with Chartered Surveyors who are always happy to help and take time to explain something you might not know. – Mario
I have been with Anderson Wilde and Harris for over six months now, following my departure from my previous company whom I spent the first four years of my experience with.
During my time with Anderson Wilde and Harris, I have been provided with great experience in a mixture of residential and commercial property instructions.
I am currently preparing for my assessment of professional competence; the company has been very supportive throughout the whole process, with mock assessments and providing one to one sessions to improve my knowledge and guiding me towards the right direction for my submissions. – Kevin Grzabka